Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lombardi's

In my neck of the woods there's two pizza parlours that go by the name Lombardis.
One has 0 even vegetarian options, the other one is super vegan friendly. I'm talking about the latter option of course.

Lombardi's is super close by to the new comic book shop Phoenix Rising Games and Comics, a place my friends and I frequent. As a result, I get hungry but potato chips and sodas won't cut it.

So last night one of my BFFs and I met up at the comic shop, and walked over to the pizza place for dinner.
We got a small 9" pizza, and since we opted to not have cheese, they let us sub in another ingredient(No other pizza place I've been to in the area has let me do that, they charge extra if I want another topping INSTEAD of cheese)!
Of course it was so very very yummy! We shared a small, but it was enough for both of us. I had just come from Jiu-Jitsu, where I ate a Larabar before class and she had a head-cold(hence no cheese for her) so it was plenty to top off both of us.

My Pizza Notes:
The staff there is always friendly, I've been a total of 3 times now and each time they are as lovely as the last.

Their contact info:
http://www.lombardipizza.com/zgrid/proc/site/sitep.jsp
P: (410) 749-0522

Address:
315 Civic Ave (Twilley Centre) Civic Ave. Mt. Hermon Rd. Salisbury, MD 21804

Hours:
Mon - Thurs 11am - 9:30pm
Fri & Sat 11am - 10:30pm
Sunday Noon - 9:00pm


Delivery:
There is a $12 order minimum exclusive of taxes or fees for delivery orders.
Fuel Surcharge: $1.00
Monday - Thursday:
11AM to 2PM
Friday:
11AM to 2PM & 5PM to 10:15PM
Saturday:
5PM to 10:15PM
Sunday: 3:30PM to 9PM

No comments:

Post a Comment