Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Graze

A fellow D&D player whom I never in a million years would have been super cool with my veganism messaged me on Facebook the other week, giving me a pitch for something called Graze.

At first I thought he was joking; to my fellow vegan out there, how often have your friends, family, coworkers, and even sometimes your partner, said something along the lines or "You should go outside and graze, or eat grass"?

Well turns out, he wasn't joking, and he shot me a link to this awesome site: https://www.graze.com/us/products

I went to really look into it last night, the mass code he sent me had expired(he got it off a show he listened to) but he was able to send me one of his personal invite codes so I signed up now.

I was able to remove all non-vegan options from my queue, and I'm to expect my first box in 2 weeks. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment